Storm damage!!!

Calif. Hunter

I know that some of the country is still experiencing terrible snow storms and flooding. We, too, had a frightening storm come through the other night that inflicted horrible damage on the homes in our area - unfortunately, we suffered some storm damage ourselves. It will take a while for me to repair.

Don't look if you are faint at heart or sqeamish ---

=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
CA_Storm.jpg

Sorry to See the awfull mess you guys are facing in Cali. A storm like that we just couldn't handle in Idaho :D :D

It would have taken a long time to get the repairmen out - they were busy with all the damage in the area. I was forced to do the repairs myself, and just deciding how to proceed took quite a while. :rolleyes:

I'm suspicious about this. You sure there wasn't a party instead?? Rick did you drop your beer when you fell out of the chair??? Bob

We had another thunder storm come through yesterday at Rush Hour. It really snarled traffic up. It came down pretty heavy, but only lasted about 20 - 30 minutes. They had the weather alarms sounding on all the radio stations, flood watches set up and so on. It was pretty much a non-event.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back