Stop Lava Ridge

The nighttime light pollution from the incessant red blinking lights is just as bad as the ruination of the daytime views, not to mention all the service roads and interconnects. I really do begin to hate what is becoming of our last wide open spaces.

most of that is in the southern end of unit 52 isnt it?i heard that all power was dedicated to go to California from my understanding.

Yes and yes, but it will ruin a deer migration corridor so other units will feel the impact as well. Plus it is on sage grouse, antelope, elk, etc… habitat

Never heard of this until now. Is there any chance to stop this at this point? Where are all the non profit hunting orgs at with this? Frustrated I’ve never seen this. To say I despise wind energy because what it does to the natural landscape is an understatement.

Never heard of this until now. Is there any chance to stop this at this point? Where are all the non profit hunting orgs at with this? Frustrated I’ve never seen this. To say I despise wind energy because what it does to the natural landscape is an understatement.
It seems like an uphill climb to stop it, even though there has been an outpouring of opposition. It seems like the deal was completed before any public involvement and now the public involvement has been a show to say we included the public. I am really disappointed by this proposal and process.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idelkhntr13
Back