MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Stirring the POT....Oscar

FLIPPER

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> 5. HUNTTALK.COM members will get put in a drawing for a free guided hunt. this will come out once a year usually around April.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Uh...well what hunt was donated and who was the winner???
tongue.gif
elkgrin.gif

biggrin.gif
That dang Moosie is sure one lucky feller
cool.gif
Won him a free hunt
rolleyes.gif
man-o-man..Someday I hope i get lucky
rolleyes.gif

Hunterman(Tony)

I think he said a couple of weeks ago that it was in the works. He just hasn't drawn his name yet.

Oak

I was just thinking he was very lucky to win 2 years in a row. If he wins again next year maybe he should not put his name in. Just too dang lucky.

Actually there was two hunts this year. The first one was a Bear Hunt to Canada, and the winner was... ah... ahh... ahhh... Moosie

And the second hunt was one for this fall to Alaska, and the winner was ... ah... ahh... ahhh... Moosie

But, there is always next year's drawing...
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

HEHE.. Actually there is a post that I explained about it
smile.gif

But I will tomorrow for our Back east slackers
wink.gif

Drawing didn't happen yet, It's in the Newsletter ... WHich also hasn't happened yet
eek.gif
but will real soon !!!

HMMMMMm this explanition ought to be a dosey. He requires 24 hours to think up the answer. Grab a burger and shake. Get pumped, get them blood cells rushing thru that massive brain, and GO.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Whiskers:
HMMMMMm this explanition ought to be a dosey. He requires 24 hours to think up the answer. Grab a burger and shake. Get pumped, get them blood cells rushing thru that massive brain, and GO.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HAHAHAHhahahahaha....
biggrin.gif
LMAO @ Whiskers
biggrin.gif

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back