Caribou Gear

Stirring the POT....Oscar

Geez God let me win,Geez God let me win,Geez God let me win,Ge.........
drool.gif

I am pretty suprised.... there were a bunch of drawings, and some pretty cool prizes were awarded, besides the two Hunts. Didn't you all see the posts listing the prizes and the winners?

3rd prize was
gallery_picture_16.jpg

and it was won by ... ah... ahh... ahhh... Mrs. Moosie's Husband
rolleyes.gif

and 4th prize was
693840.jpg

and it was won by ... ah... ahh... ahhh... Mojave's Brother
rolleyes.gif

and 5th prize was....
VPJ2.jpg

and it was won by Whiskers
wink.gif
rolleyes.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-14-2003 19:03: Message edited by: SalmonGunner ]</font>

This is one of those times I want to post something smart alec about you but nothing comes to mind......... I did however leave you a message in the Adult sectino though ...

elkgrin.gif

YOU got permission now
smile.gif

If you remember, You're the only other one on this site that HAS my Username and Password. My wife doesn't even know it. If you can't access an Area It's not because ya can't, MAybe yer Affraid ?
wink.gif

SalmonGunner
(172.144.19.67) Reading: "(Private Topic)" in "Jokes....."Adult ones"" 23:00

HEHE.. Apperantly you realized that on yer own eh ?
wink.gif
Looks like we lost ya in the Sportsmans issues...
hump.gif

YEPPERS.. We lost him ...

SalmonGunner
(172.144.19.67) Reading: "(Private Topic)" in "Jokes....."Adult ones"" 23:10

I got your BAck Wiskers. NO worries
wink.gif

Looks like the Guided hunt will be Duck hunting Louisiana. I know it's notthe Most Exciting thing in the World for some, But thats the deal... and it will be free so Shut the heck up
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I'll give more details later and Will make it into a Group event. Details in the Newsletter...... Ahhh the Anticipation
elkgrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Looks like the Guided hunt will be Duck hunting Louisiana.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is DS or Thumper the guide
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

Be a lot warmer hunting ducks in LA with Thumper than in the northeast, or west. Besides you get to eat all that good Coonass food, and drink beer with Thumper.

Save some of that Etoufe (sp) and Boudin sausage for me. Can I win MOOSIE, can I ..huh.

NO.. Thumper nor DS will be guideing. I'm guessing they'd go though, I'm not sure ?

It is a Reputable guide and good hunting (I hear).

What I'm working on right now is all the PArticulars and trying to figure out the drawing system. I want it to be a place I have "0" influence. If someone I know (which is everybody I guess) or someone like Mojave draws or Whiskers of Flipper, I want it to be known it was luck of the Draw. So I'm getting the Details worked out. Butthe hunt info will be in the Newsletter...

Which should mail on Monday if all goes well this weekend. (Fingers crossed) !!

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back