Stay on TRAIL !!

Moosie

Grand poopa
sign.sized.jpg

I really can't quite see what the two pictures are at the top of the sign. Is one a horse? Do they tie the critters out for you within range of the trail? Mighty accomodating rangers you have in Idaho!

Here ya go BUZZY boy. The first sign says closed to all motorized travel 12-15 to 4-1. I think the rest are pretty easy to read. Please note the third company from the left on the #2, & #3 signs......
98234576ZKozWS_th.jpg

98238222RfSjQE_th.jpg

98238304KlibWV_th.jpg

98238357KTJreg_th.jpg

I went out riding with a freind of mine this past weekend, and we saw these signs in passing.
Maybe somebody can make them a little bigger????

Here are a couple of signs I found this past summer. Maybe you will remember the discussion.
98345045VLegiH_th.jpg

98345095czfLrp_th.jpg

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 11-04-2003 09:22: Message edited by: Ten Bears ]</font>

Ten, are you arguing with yourself again?

Apparently as the atv fags I turned in where not in Idaho, nor do any of Idahos regulations apply. You must have missed that.

So, theres areas in Idaho where you can ride atv's, whats your point???

Any gate (whether open or not) in Montana on Plum Creek land is a yearlong closure for motorized travel...end of story. Nothing ambiguous about that, pretty simple, but apparently you dont get it.

Are you really that stupid?
confused.gif

Ten bears, step away from the whisky bottle...

Its really simple.

When I posted that I turned in 3 fat assed slugs riding an ATV behind a closed gate in Montana (on Plum Creek land)and cleary a PC gate (as per the sign), you said, "But if it was a Plum Creek gate or road it probably was open to ATV travel."

Are you following so far?

Which you were implying to mean, that I didnt know the use restrictions in my hunting areas in Montana or PC land use policy, and that the 3 stooges werent in violoation. Then, by chance an article appeared in the Missoulian a couple days later. In that article, that you apparently didnt read, it said that any PC gate is closed to YEARLONG mechanized travel, WHETHER OR NOT THE GATE IS OPEN. A road has to be clearly signed stating that its specifically open for mechanized use. The gate in question specifically states a yearlong closure, but even if no sign was present, the atvers would still be in violation.

Clearly, the fat butts where in violation, regardless of whether or not there was a sign on the road, which there was in this case.

Since then you've been your smart-assed self stating things like "dont break your arm patting yourself on the back", and continuing to argue about the status of PC land use restrictions in MT.

Your comment was wrong and misleading, you shot your mouth off when you should have listened. Something your good at.

Bottom line is I'm right, and your wrong, so were the 3 lard asses I turned in. Thats backed up by the signs and the PC land use policy, as well as the article I posted.

I dont care about campers, I didnt see any campers violating PC rules, I did see 3 atvers violating PC rules. I also dont give a shit about the picture IN IDAHO of the signs, its meaningless info for the issue at hand. Get it?

You are dense, and if your comprehension is typical of ATV riders, you're sunk.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back