Started watching "The Terminal List" on Prime.

44hunter45

Man uses the skills he learned as XXXX to punish those who destroyed his family. I know, old trope, right?

But I can't stop watching this show. I finally stopped at 11:30PM last night as I get up at 4:30 AM every day for work.

These binges hurt more than they used to!

I really enjoy it. Just wish they didn’t do as many flashbacks but I guess they serve a role.

I binge watched and liked that they followed the books and Pratt is very good. Now I will watch again, til the next edition comes out.

Very hunting positive. There is set dressing picture in the crime scene in Boomer's apartment which shows Boomer and Reece packing out an elk. The antlers are inverted on Reece's pack. In the bonus material Pratt says the actor playing Boozer was his SEAL trainer in "Zero Dark Thirty" and that they have been "hunting and fishing buddies ever since."
I suspect this is actually a real photo of the two of them.

Last edited:
Watched the first episode and thought it was a well executed concept, especially the unreliable brain fog elements. But the end of the episode was so devastating I haven't been able to continue the series. Maybe I'm getting old and soft but some things I just can't stomach.

I watched it and enjoyed it. I saw an interview with the author of the book series and he was saying the Hollywood critic’s were bashing it…too many guns not politically correct blah blah blah! This made me really want to watch it! Chris Pratt is a good actor. I’ll continue to watch the upcoming seasons.

I watched it and enjoyed it. I saw an interview with the author of the book series and he was saying the Hollywood critic’s were bashing it…too many guns not politically correct blah blah blah! This made me really want to watch it! Chris Pratt is a good actor. I’ll continue to watch the upcoming seasons.
Pratt nor the plot aligns...

After i saw the interview with the author, i had to check it out!

Watched first 2 episodes so far. Will keep on watching.
Liberal critics be darned!

In the last few years, if a show doesn't have a lot of woke preachiness to it, the critics pan it. No pure entertainment allowed.

Back