Spy Ware

Gunner46

I thought I had a good ad ware getter ridder. Just downloaded AVG. It took over 4hrs to run. Over 3000 files corrupted! |oo Viruses ta boot. :MAD

I'm not a big gov't buff...........BUT, the spam/spy ware/ad ware crap is rediculious. :BLEEP:

yes it is I run avg as well as easy cleaner by toniarst and together they keep me protected pretty well rediculous that I have to do all this to keep my comp safe.

tell me about it! My home computer is getting fixed at Dr. Geeks right now as we speak! I have Norton antivirus and spyblaster and neither of them found the 200+ spyware/adware programs or the 21 viruses on my computer! No more Norton for me!!!!! :BLEEP: $240 later, my computer will be like brand new! WTF with these virus/adware folks anyways?

Go to to the Microsoft download site and download "Microsoft Anti Spyware Beta" It works great and right now is the best spyware program.... This is my 2 cents worth.

Well we go rid of norton thnaks to a friend, it was faster, here the truth if no one heard of a virus protecter get it the hackers dont know, they like to compete with challenges, it the funn for them, they caue so much hope they get caught, unliky to happen:(, anywho we have spyware protecter it great, but if it bad i need to know, w ehad to change evryhting some jerks from yahoo wich i was dumb enough to try not my friends fault, but i aint ever goin back i knew it happen, never again

We have to find a good program. I removed the norton program and found that my computer was running more efficiently. But now we have no protection.

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back