Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Springfield Waypoint

Doublegunner

I was at the gunstore today and they had two waypoints. I looked at the one without the adjustable comb. Pretty slick rifle. Was wondering if anyone had one and what they thought. I was thinking about trading some stuff in to get one.

Been looking at them myself, I did handle 1 it seemed to be really good, it has since sold and can't seem to find any around. Hopefully someone chimes in and shares how it performs I am very interested in the Carbon barrel version.

Purchased one last summer in 6.5 CM, loaded it with Hammer bullets, accuracy is stupid good. Took it to Montana in the fall, hiked my ass off, loved how the rifle carried, very well balanced, and I’m a fan of flush cups. Only thing I would swap out is the muzzle brake, as I like side ported brakes better, but that is easy to do with a self timing brake. Or just remove the brake altogether as the rifle also comes with a matching Cerakoted thread protector for the end of the barrel.

I’ve only seen one on the shelf. Looked great and I’ve yet to see a negative review.

I've heard good things.

I've purchased exactly one Springfield firearm. The AR platform Saint. It was a dumpster fire right out of the box. After two trips back to Springfield, I think it's mostly straightened out.

Hopefully the quality control on the Waypoint is better.

Just by happenstance I got a text from a friend who I hadn't talked to in awhile. He bought one. Loves it. He knows his guns so I trust his opinion.

Thats

That's a nice rifle. I've heard good things about the seekins. How do you like it? Doesn't that have a @#)(# on close action? Thoughts on that?
The first generation bolts were 50/50 @#)(# on open and close. The new ones are 100% @#)(# on open. Much slicker than the old ones. Seekins will also change out the first gens to the new bolt assembly for free. Their customer service is top shelf. Mine are very accurate.

I broke down and got one. 6.5 creedmoor. It's pretty nice. This isn't just a hunting rifle. I like to shoot targets pretty regularly so it will serve double duty.

Back