Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Spring Cleaning Sale

Stubaby

I've been trying to create more space in the closet and garage.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Here's what I have in Sitka Mothwing camo. These were bought just as the optifade was coming out.

Core T Long Sleeve in XL(worn once, like new condition)
Core pants in XL. Worn once like new
Traverse pant XL worn three times. Normal fuzzy balls from this garment but no wear and tear.
Storm Front XXL pants Gore Tex (never worn)
Storm Front Jacket XL Gore Tex (worn once to watch a soccer game in the rain like new)
Ascent Pants XXL never worn
Celsius Vest XXL worn once
90% Pant in XL. Worn a lot. L-shaped tear in right knee. Can be repaired. Other than that about 75% new(2Nd best article of clothing I've ever bought)
90% jacket in 2XL worn but 85-90% new. No tears. (By far my favorite gear I've ever had).
FHF gear bino harness in Size M color foliage like new
Horn hunter bino harness used but still 90% of new. Comes with magnetic range finder holder.
XXL ASAT long sleeve 100% polyester T-shirt never worn
Kings camo mountain mimicry polyester pants 100% polyester 38-T
Kings mountain mimicry cotton poly t shirt in XL-r
Kings camo desert shadow T-shirt in XL, long sleeve in XL-t, and pants in 38-r.

Black gaiters don't know brand great condition
Gor Tex camo Cabelas gaiters
Kings camo snow shadow face mask and lightweight gloves like new

Asolo Gore Tex heavy duty hiking boots in 10.5. Worn for maybe three hours

I've got some other misc good stuff (Columbia and Simms quick dry fishing shirts that have never been worn, Plano bow case, ect) that I'd throw in free to sweeten the deal. Haven't though about specific prices.

Pm is ok. Email is best then we can text or whatnot with more detailed pictures.

The only gear that I'm on the fence with is the waterproof Sitka storm front jacket/pants and my 90% jacket but if someone wants a package deal and the price is right........

[email protected]

Last edited:
After I spent all the time last night trying to post this I got to thinking as I've had lots of interest.

For now I'd like to do a package deal for all the stuff for a few days and then divvy the pieces out later if I have to just out of convince. Any idea what it's all worth?

Everything is still here but the Asolo boots, horn Hunter harness, the 90% pants, and the storm front pants and jacket.

I'd like to get rid of this all at once. I'll throw in a 4-battery(C) maglight, a $35 aluminum 4-pc rod case (never used), a red machined 5-6 wt fly reel with spare reel, a used but still great working condition vortex high country tripod, and a $50 scheels or Cabelas(your choice)gift card. All for $400 tyd.

The jacket, fhf bino harness, and gift card alone are worth $259 minimum.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back