Spring Bear Ammo Search...

MinnesotaHunter

I am starting to do some prep for spring bear, and need to resource some ammo for some shooting and the hunt. My supplies have been dwindling and there is obviously zero supply out there.

I am hoping that some Hunttalker might be sitting on some that they no longer need, and might be willing to sell me. I have several rifles I could bring along, so there are caliber options as well. Here is what I am looking for.

6.5 Creedmoor - Nosler Factory E-tip 120grn
260 Remington - Nosler Trophy Grade or Nosler Custom Accubond 130grn
7mm-08 Remington - Nosler Factory E-tip 140grn
308 Winchester - Nosler Trophy Grade Accubond 165grn

Have a good one....

I am starting to do some prep for spring bear, and need to resource some ammo for some shooting and the hunt. My supplies have been dwindling and there is obviously zero supply out there.

I am hoping that some Hunttalker might be sitting on some that they no longer need, and might be willing to sell me. I have several rifles I could bring along, so there are caliber options as well. Here is what I am looking for.

Have a good one....

text inbound

Have a good one....
I don’t have any ammo in those calibers but I have an extra box of ‘06, .270,.338 and .243 that I would swap for that .260 Rem. 😉😄

I think i have a couple boxes of that 308 ammo. I need a new canopy for my truck, i can pm you the details so you can order it for me and ill get the ammo shipped.

Looks like some HTers are going to help you out. If that fails, I have been finding some ammo on GB.

Back