Caribou Gear Tarp

Sportswoman Competing In Mrs. America Pageant

dgibson

From the NAHC Weekly News: <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Olivia Angelloz of Sidney, Nebraska, was crowned Mrs. Nebraska August 3 on the platform of her pro-hunting message. And during the Mrs. America competition this month in Hawaii, she says she'll continue promoting the sport, and hopefully reach a wider audience.

"I'm proud and honored to represent Nebraska, but also the international family of sportsmen and women of which I am a part," said Angelloz, who works at the Sidney, Nebraska, headquarters of Cabela's. "The Mrs. America pageant is a vehicle by which I can educate the public on the important role hunters play as conservationists, stewards of wildlife and humanitarians worldwide."

The Mrs. America competition comes to an end September 19 with the crowning ceremony. Highlights of the pageant will be broadcast on the PAX television network October 11 and 18.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>MY OPINION: That's great, but what the hell is the MRS. America pageant?
confused.gif

Just a guess, but I'm betting it's for married women!
wink.gif
It'd be cool if her talent was some Annie Oakley style trick shooting!

If you have'nt heard of the Mrs. America pageant you truley live under a rock. Mrs. as in married....they have there own pageant.

Gee, guys, thanks; I had NO idea what "Mrs." meant.
rolleyes.gif
Maybe I live under a rock, but I've never heard of it. In my parts we like looking at young, unobtainable, unmarried women. Maybe you like looking at someone else's (also unobtainable) wives, but that sounds like a good candidate for "wonder what else is on?"
tongue.gif

I have never heard of it either. How do I get out from under this rock?
rolleyes.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back