spend a few days sick in bed.......

2fastnaz

and look at all the stuff I missed.It's going to take a week to digest all this. Amberjack I like the Darkside idea it should drive them all nuts.
Don't them Elk boys understand the beauty of fishing is, we're not regulated to one or two weeks out of the year.

2fast!!!
We started posting because no one was doing any fishing just wishy wash silly stuff, picking dates, nothing working, some one finally comes u[ with a date to go fishing months in advance so as to prepair....
We have been pushing for these fellas to get out there just a little sooner and a little more often...LMOA!!!!! :D :D :D

Elkhunter I try but all those extra windows open in the adult section are keeping me from much reading :D

Delw

Elk guy's I was just trying to be humorus but in my weakend state it didn't come of very well. I knew ya'll were just horsing around. But thanks for the update.
As soon as my boat is fixed I'll make up for all the wishy washy.

J.D.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 06-14-2002 15:00: Message edited by: 2fastnaz ]</font>

Is there a reason you guys aren't Elk shooter and Elk finder hmm? :D ;)

PS. Where were you when I was trying to sell my horse?

lie guy,

I would worry about them ragging on your handle.
you ever notice how Elkchsr FOLLOWS elkhntr?
looks like kind of a funny thing going on with those two.

I wonder if they live in the same town, same address, same bedroom?
You be the judge

It only looks that way because the two of us are razzing so many of you :D

Is that the best the fisherwussies can come up with to change the topic :D

He just happens to beat me to some of these threads. It wouldn't look so much that way if a bunch of you fisherwoosies would post more instead of just reading and seathing....LMAO!!! :D :D :D

I tell you what, I will post some pictures(with Del's help or course) after the tournament at Saguaro.
The pics might not be the ones you'll like to see, you know pink thongs and all.

After the pics are up, then you will need to stop ragging on this subject for a while.
Maybe start on the elk hunting one:(
that is we don't have any elk here in az, or do we? Hum, wonder where the next record will come from
ARIZONA???
Definately NOT wy OR mt:(

Maybe NY city? I heard they have some pretty bug elk up there. Oh, they are just buses

until the 17th, back at you then.

Yea!!! Now we need to see some more energy down here in this section...Lets not let the Elk men keep your site moveing boy's....LMAO!!! :D :D :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back