Speedy tall kid

You know you are fast when a picture of you running is blurry! If you took a picture of me running, you could put the camera on time lapse and it would still be in perfect focus!

You know what the coolest part of the video is? All the other runners are in the gold colored shirts and he is in bright red. It is just too perfect! I can't wait to hear how he does in the outdoor events.

Another non hunting thread that I LOVE.

And it brings back memories of meets that I participated in, but was not as successful as your son

Greenhorn: Congratulations to your son and to you as well. You have every reason to be proud. He is fast ! And only a freshman and 19. WOW!

thank you for sharing this with us and please keep us posted on how he does in all his future events.

Greenhorn congrats! Great kids you have.

I was a track guy 10-12 grade. Ran the 200, 400, and long jump. Made it to state in the later 2. Never made it long in college due to hunting, my wife, and a tour over seas.

If he ever comes to Boise to run please let me know, I’ll come out to support.
Matt

Kid did good this winter for his first time running indoor track. He never did cut any time off his 60 and struggled with the tight corners on those little tracks in the longer races. He did place and score points for his team a few times. He's more excited for the outdoor season. It wouldn't be fair to not brag about my other kid too. She's a straight A student in her HS, and I noticed this little section on the bottom of her last report card. Extra proud of her..
View attachment 130429
She is smart and she can shoot. Impressive

Last edited:
He ran 50.6 last spring in 400. 7.1 in the 60. I predict under 49 this spring and maybe close to 7.0 in the 60 within the month.

dang...getting below 50 in the quarter is flat out burning!! So cool. I loved track...because our football coach, who was also our track coach, had a saying...”no track, no back”...lol.
Looks like you are raising some great kids

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CheyenneKennedy
Back