Yeti GOBOX Collection

Special cow hunt

Wally Dog

Cow tag filled.....
I've packed may share on saddle horses, pack frames etc.
I was due for an "easy" one.
;)

PA070174.sized.jpg

P9130157.sized.jpg

PA060172.sized.jpg

Is that first bldg your House ?

If you're gunna shoot a Cow, I guess that is the way to do it !!!! Kudos on the GIMME hunt ;)

So let me get this right.. the elk was tied up behind the house where the tractor was kept? Great planning.. :D ..

Congratulations on the elk. Lots of good steaks there..

:cool:

I have always thought the Case 580E Extend-a-Hoe made a nice hunting rig.... :cool: And with the doors on both sides, plus the slide down rear window, you can actually hunt 270 degrees.... :D

Awesome pics......

(Anybody notice that the ATVs' were off the road??? Obviously the guy operating the 'hoe knew the regulations and kept his machine on the road, but not the ATV'rs..... :rolleyes: )

EG,
I'm presently drafting a note to J.I.Case regarding the inordinately loud exhaust on this unit. It single-handedly squandered several other shooting opportunities for us!
WD

Congrats WD!!!! Nice looking cow, she'll definetly eat good this winter.
Now where's the story dude????
Quick Draw

LOF---nice going--camo paint or some scent killer for the ol' Case might be in your interest also--chris

Wally,

One way to get the sound footprint lessened is to drive the 'Hoe backwards on your stalks. The cab will kind of dampen the exhaust noise as you back up. Of course, I am sure you know you have to disable the back-up alarm to get the full benefit....

Nice going Wally Dog.
Nothing wrong with a easy one now and then LOL

(Anybody notice that the ATVs' were off the road??? Obviously the guy operating the 'hoe knew the regulations and kept his machine on the road, but not the ATV'rs..... )

Do you know the regulation's in that area gunner ???????????????
Is that ATV parked in an illegal manner ?

Or is gunner telling us he is one of those "guy's" that park right in the middle of a road and block it from anyone else that might want to hunt it or pass by!!!!!! LOL

Back