Caribou Gear

Southern Ohio Pic's

keekee

Well....Here ya go! This is a few pic's I had in the computer. Moosie wanted to see the area here.

IMG00006.jpg

This is a gas line that I made a coyote stand on last year, late winter pic. I think it was Jan.

IMG00005.jpg

This was a nother stand made the same day. This was a small field in the middle of all hard woods.

IMG00003.jpg

This stand was made at the edge of a clear cutt. Late winter pic to, Feb I think.

Just a few pic's I had on the computer, I will see if I can find some more on the home computer and post them to.

Kee

AWSESOME bro !!! I love seeing pictures of different places. I welcomed you in the other section but another WARM Moosie welcome.

Do you hunt whitetails too or just predators ? (Setting you up for more pics ;) )

Thanks guys! Yes, I love to bow hunt deer, and turkey. Im big into balck powder hunting to. I will hunt just about anything i gess. I love to predators though. probly my favorite hunting of all. I will look and see if I can get some deer pic's up for you to. But here is a few others.

This is a pic I took a fe years ago after a turkey hunt.

seenpic.jpg

The next pic is a gobbler from this spring, taken with a black powder shotgun.

turkpicw.jpg

The next one is my best turkey yet, had four beards, and was also taken with black powder shotgun.

4_beards.jpg

Heres one for ya elkhunter with a little more snow. And a coyote!

coyote1.jpg

I see if I can run down some deer pic's today.

Kee

Great pictures keekee. I think I like the camo patterned snow better though. ;) Thanks for posting them for us. That gobbler with the 4 beards is pretty cool. Nice scenic picture also. :cool:

Great pics keekee....
I don't think you would know what to do with that kinda snow Bill.... How would you find it to shovel it off the walks? ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back