Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

South Dakota Buck

reebok

Thought you would enjoy deer pics from South Dakota....... I won't post my pic of my archery deer as I just bought a new bow and couldn't control my trigger finger.........

This is a picture of South Dakota whitetail that was taken behind my house this year with a 270 WSM, by my woman......... The other buck that was with him wasn't as wide, but much taller and heavier... This is her first rifle deer...... Not bad.

The second deer is my West River South Dakota mulie..... Had to debone him and pack him out a mile and half on my back..... Fun............

Carl

Attachments

• DSCN1150.JPG
    DSCN1150.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 153
  • good jodi 1.JPG
    good jodi 1.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 153
noharleyyet said:
Nice deer, both of em...how does she like the 270wsm?

She loves the 270 WSM.... She actually won a 338 at a RMEF banquet and I had her trade it for the 270 WSM... She can handle it well. She shoots my 50 cal. better than I do, and that carries a pretty good wallup...

The 270 WSM is a good gun for her... She is just starting to hunt and I can't keep her home.........

She also shot this deer the day before the big one, with her bow!!!!! Not bad for a beginner............

Attachments

• huntelk2004 029.jpg
    huntelk2004 029.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 144
Those SD whitetails look like they have big bodies. The biggest Texas w/tail I''ve taken dressed about 160...ya'lls look heavier. Nice wide rack on that rifle taken buck.
thanks for the pics

Beauty's both of them. Big body for sure. get rough estimate of weight on them at all?

I bet the one you had to pack felt like about 300 or so?;)

BRD DAWG said:
Nice bucks Reebok! My wife is a deer hunting addict too.
Nice most of the time, but she wants to come on some of the big ones that are too remote and "tough"...???

Team "Gitterdun" should do well....

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallguy
Back