PEAX Equipment

Son's First Buck

View attachment 165905
My son got his first buck last week, going to take a lot of hunting hours before he tops this one I think. Thought I would post it here because Randy did a lot to cultivate his interest in hunting. Every Sunday morning my boys rush to get ready for church because that is when I put Randy Newberg or River Monsters shows on for them while the girls take their time. I think that Randy is about as close to a sports hero as they have, which I am great with because if he is crazy at least it doesn't show as much as it does with Big Ben or Antonio Brown 😉 And the best part is he shot it on my grandparents farm with 3 generations of the family helping.
Awesome!!

View attachment 165905
My son got his first buck last week, going to take a lot of hunting hours before he tops this one I think. Thought I would post it here because Randy did a lot to cultivate his interest in hunting. Every Sunday morning my boys rush to get ready for church because that is when I put Randy Newberg or River Monsters shows on for them while the girls take their time. I think that Randy is about as close to a sports hero as they have, which I am great with because if he is crazy at least it doesn't show as much as it does with Big Ben or Antonio Brown 😉 And the best part is he shot it on my grandparents farm with 3 generations of the family helping.
That is a dandy! Congratulations to him!

View attachment 165905
What a dandy!

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back