Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Some of the story

The Viperess

Well here is some of the story of the hunt from my side. LOL

Well we leave home around 3:30 and head out to get the camper. we get that and things are going really good going down to camp. pull in to camp around 11 pm. and then it all happens LOL.
Fred got the Van stuck. and then the Dam cell phone dont get out from were we are, so me and turkeyeye and littlenut wall to the top of the mountain to call out and the phone still will not get out. well lucky us someone came down to the camp, around 2:30 am. as we are walking back to camp I ask them if they can get some one to come out to help get the van out well around. 4 am someone comes out. boy you can get a lot of digging done with a tablespoon.

So the Nut pulled a Darren.LOL

I will let Nut do the rest of the story.

Hey Vipe; I think that the Survival thread talks about carrying a shovel when going camping! :D Glad you made it back to civilization!! :D

Yea now that we look back on it was :D :D
but at the time I was :mad: :mad:

And then after we got the car out we all went to bed and then about a hour later I hear this loud thump and think something ran into the trailer or we were going down the hill. I started to get up and then said to my self o the hell with it there only one place we going to end up and that would be in the creek so I went back to bed. got up later and found out that the tong of the trailer had fell off the block LOL. So we had to jack that back up. and the trailer still needed to be moved to a place that it would not get stuck. and we could not get the van back to it so Fred and the two boys pick the tong up and move the trailer a little at a time and I put a block under the tire so it dont go down the hill it took about 20 mins of doing this. just so we could get the ven back up to the trailer.

"I love to go a wandering along the mountain track; and as I go I love to sing My Knapsack On My Back!

...Valda reeeee!!
...Valda rahhhh!!
...Valda Reeeee!!
...Valda Rah Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
...My Knap Sack On My Back!!!!
:D :D

HAHAHAHAH!!!!oops Shite..!!!!hahahaha....That was great....Isn't camping fun...I love to do it all the time...My dad and family have the same luck when they go out in the wild blue yon...
I'm glad you all made it out safe and had turkeys to boot....Sounds like a great time also...Got to do some new things any way, like digging out a stuck vehicle with a spoon, it's just not every day people get to do that one...

I want to also remember that it didnt cost me anything to get the van stuck. It only cost me 60 dollars to get it out. ;)

It was 330am by the time it was unstuck also. But we still was up early to hear the gobbles that quit once the season started.

That is way to good, I would love to jump on the Nut adventure wagon, I think it would be a great adventure... :D :D :D

Sounded like a fun time you all sure glad I wasnt there to enjoy it with ya.LOL Honestly glad you all had a great time and made it out safe and sound.

Whiskers we had a jeep but it was getting really small with 3 boys so we went with a van. But after the weekend we are looking into getting something that Nut can take in the mud again. :D :D

LOL!!!
I would bet that Fred would appreciate it if you got him a Hummer there Doris..LOL... :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back