Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Some new safe queens

JEL

My wife’s uncle is someone I consider an uncle of mine as well. We did a lot of hunting together back in the day and he taught me how to cut meat and make sausage. He is getting on in years and passed a couple items in his gun collection down to me. I have already told my boys these are not to be sold. One is a Henry 44. Never fired. The other is a Winchester 9410 lever .410 Also never fired.78DAD74E-671E-4892-935B-E3CD65A04E8F.jpeg5A871D28-8355-4106-B9EA-D785A31CBA02.jpeg

My wife’s uncle is someone I consider an uncle of mine as well. We did a lot of hunting together back in the day and he taught me how to cut meat and make sausage. He is getting on in years and passed a couple items in his gun collection down to me. I have already told my boys these are not to be sold. One is a Henry 44. Never fired. The other is a Winchester 9410 lever .410 Also never fired.View attachment 229636View attachment 229637
Always a good day when you can add new queens to the safe, unfired and sentimental value makes it even better.

That’s awesome to get a couple of heirlooms like that! I won’t lie tho, the only thing in my safe unfired is that way because I haven’t been to the range yet.

That’s awesome to get a couple of heirlooms like that! I won’t lie tho, the only thing in my safe unfired is that way because I haven’t been to the range yet.
Yes. They won’t remain unfired to long here. Already thinking how well the .410 might work here at the farm.

Back