Some more cam pics..

supersider34

First off great video Moosie and I believe you said Wylee. Awesome.
Here are some more pics from last week. The one big one in the daylight was right after I restocked the bait. Sucker. The others are from during the week. I was up there on the 21 and had the other come in on the 21 st during the day. Got a flat on my trailer on the way out so left it and went back up today to pick it up. Sat the bait in the rain and snow over Fri Sat Sun and Mon nights. Not a thing came in and it was nasty weather to. Thought my wife would throw it in but she actually was a trooper over it. I was pretty glad to. Figured i would be hearing that she was done but no complaints except she did get very cold Sat and Sun night and the bears probably heard her teeth chattering is why they didnt come in.
But we still have one more weekend. The unit I am hunting closes May 31st.
Here are the pics.
162803.jpg

162805.jpg

162809.jpg

162814.jpg

Nice pictures....
What kind of cam you using?
Sure does a good job! Very Clear!
Good Luck on finishing out the season!

Right on - great pics!! You guys sure get to know you bears that way. I've got to get me one of them.

Antlerrick it is a Stealth Cam MC-2. I bought 2 of them from sportsmans warehouse. Here is a link in Cabela's on it.
http://cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/pod/standard-pod-wrapped.jhtml;jsessionid=CV2P0PCXW5042CWQNVDSCNQK0BWUKIWE?id=0025955&navAction=push&navCount=1&indexId=cat600359&parentId=c at600359&parentType=index&rid=&_DARGS=%2Fcabelas%2Fen%2Fcommon%2Fcatalog%2Fpod-link.jhtml_A&_DAV=MainCatcat20712
Only thing about it is I think it makes them nocturnal and not feed in the evenings. The 2 pics that are there is in the afternoon. Those are the only pics I have off this bait site which is during the day. Also is my first year using a Cam like this. Last year I saw about 4 bears feeding in the evening but so far this year the only one I saw is the one I have out at the taxidermist during the day. So I dont know if I will use them next spring. Who knows it might just be the weather also making them stay away at night. My wife just wants one shot at that big fellow.

WYTim, You could shoot one of those big black bear that are in a lot of the fields down there...
You know, the ones that go MOOOO!!! :D

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back