Solvid head mount camera system

Dave32g

I'm thinking of buying a solvid head mount system. I was wondering if anybody has used one and what they think?
Any feed back is appreciated.
Thanks
David

I've got the "pro camo one" I'd make you a good deal on. Used it last year on one hunt. It's great but my camera is too loud so I didn't turn it on when I shot a bull at 10yds. Absolute perfect oportunity to film. I don't feel like buying yet another camera so if you're interested I'd sell it for 1/2 price ($25 tyd)

My buddy has one with a small Panasonic I believe that is a nice setup. No noise and light weight. Not having the far away fisheye of an action camera with ability to zoom is real nice. You can defish/dewarp in editing with minor loss of quality however with a gopro though.

Personally I run a gopro hero 3 silver edition and bought the sportsmans mount and it works perfect for mounting on a bow or shotgun and it's worked out very well so far and amazing video

I used a gopro one year. I shot a deer at just under 20 yards. In the video it looked more like 60+, you could just see the Deer, and that it ran off.
That's why I would like to try something with a zoom.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back