Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

SOLD

@KayakMacGyver

Drop 100 bucks and I'll bite.

Damn, you should have bought that one. Someone stole it.

I'll keep it before I drop the price to $200. If someone wants to do their own research on what these units (Garmin Inreach Explorer+) are selling for on the used market, and make me a reasonable offer, please feel free to PM me.

Damn, you should have bought that one. Someone stole it.

I'll keep it before I drop the price to $200. If someone wants to do their own research on what these units (Garmin Inreach Explorer+) are selling for on the used market, and make me a reasonable offer, please feel free to PM me.
I bought an explorer+, just like yours for $200 back in June off of Facebook marketplace and I did grab that SE for my buddy coming along on our trip to AK this fall. Maybe the market price is just higher in your neck of the woods but here in the Midwest its not super easy to move those things on marketplace so they are typically priced about half of brand new.

I bought an explorer+, just like yours for $200 back in June off of Facebook marketplace and I did grab that SE for my buddy coming along on our trip to AK this fall. Maybe the market price is just higher in your neck of the woods but here in the Midwest its not super easy to move those things on marketplace so they are typically priced about half of brand new.

What I'm gathering is that you are a collector of inreach devices when there is a potential fire sale. Case in point, you're interested in a third Inreach purchase for the year. Obviously, the benefit is highly skewed in your favor otherwise you wouldn't want to "bite" on yet another inreach, so perhaps your in the resell game. Who knows.

Either way, you pulled a Dbag move by injecting yourself into this in the way that you have. Play the low ball game privately or on facebook with the rest of the waste products.

What I'm gathering is that you are a collector of inreach devices when there is a potential fire sale. Case in point, you're interested in a third Inreach purchase for the year. Obviously, the benefit is highly skewed in your favor otherwise you wouldn't want to "bite" on yet another inreach, so perhaps your in the resell game. Who knows.

Either way, you pulled a Dbag move by injecting yourself into this in the way that you have. Play the low ball game privately or on facebook with the rest of the waste products.
No, I'm seriously looking for a third for my father-in-law who is also coming on the trip and told him I'd keep an eye out in case I found a good deal on one. I'm simply inserting myself in the thread to point out to you that they do indeed sell for cheaper and if you were to come down to that 200 dollar mark, it would be sold.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back