Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

SOLD - Remington Model 700 Stainless/Synthetic .270 Win

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
This Model 700 killed five bull elk, some of my biggest pronghorn, my first mountain goat, and I don't have a clue how many deer and other pronghorn. It has seen some wear and tear, for sure, but it looks pretty damn good for all of its use.

I think the serial numbers that start with "S" are from 1998. I bought it sometime around then. This .270 comes with rings and had the trigger done by a gunsmith to 2.5#.

$400 and it's yours, plus any FFL or other costs to ship it. I know that give local folks a leg up, but that's just the PITA that comes with shipping firearms.

IMG_0454.jpg
IMG_0456.jpg
IMG_0455.jpg
IMG_0457.jpg
IMG_0459.jpg
IMG_0458.jpg

Last edited:
If you give tax advice like you value your used items it’s a miracle you ever stayed in business. That action alone is worth more than 400.

Or is this Kim getting even for some unknown grievances. Next up is a Ford Raptor for 5,000?
When I get in selling mode, things are priced to sell. I'm not a hagglin' kind of guy, so I price it such that I don't have to waste time with that game.

I am looking over the inventory and trying to decide what is next. 7mm-08? .308? .300 Win Mag? .300 WSM? Other?

When I get in selling mode, things are priced to sell. I'm not a hagglin' kind of guy, so I price it such that I don't have to waste time with that game.

I am looking over the inventory and trying to decide what is next. 7mm-08? .308? .300 Win Mag? .300 WSM? Other?
Other...Definitely other...

I'll take the 7mm-08, you need my address or something? Lol

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back