Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

SOB Stole my caller!

crapshoot

ME and a friend went out calling last weekend. We went to a new spot. The terain was pretty flat with thich sage. Visibility was tough when you sat down. But we made the best of it. On one of our stands, I set out my foxpro and sat down and commenced to calling. We had a great view out in front and to our left, but right in front of us and to our right was tough to see due to the terain and 3 ft sage. After 5 minutes of woodpecker distress, I noticed a change in tone of the caller and heard it hit the ground. I figured it had falen out of the bush i set it in. I looked and saw a coyote leaving the sceen. My partner stood and took the shot and dropped the coyote. He went to retrieve the coyote and I to get my foxpro. When I got to the bush where i had set it, it was gone. I found it 10 ft. away with a couple of teeth holes in it. I couldn't believe he tried to steel it! Well, we held a court and he was found guitly of theft. Since we where the judge, jury, and exocutioner, We sentenced him to swing from the highest yard arm around. Court adjourned!
Swingin_yote_2.jpg

You know, when I first looked at the picture, I thought you were going to tell me that this was your version of Randy Watson's predator huntin rig.

You know, I thought I knew how messed up you Nevada guys were, but DAAAMMN! hehe.. you freakin' crack me up CS. :D

<Mental note, don't mess w/ the sheriff in them thar parts>

That's sweeeeet!! Kudos on the FOXPRO...seems to work as advertised or maybe even a bit better. LOL!! I'm sure that poor old coyote would have figured it out sooner or later when he didn't get a mouth full of feathers.

Yeah, I have a pic of a bunny tree. But it wasnt no where near easter. Must have bloomed early.

This is not crapshoot this is Desertratracer. Crapshoot you sent me the whole link now Im signed on as you. Nice story your friend must be a good shot

Back