Yeti GOBOX Collection

So when do we start litigating?

The good and the bad is that this wall won't get built, at least not the full length, but what does get built will be paid for my American taxpayers. And when it doesn't get fully built he'll just tell everyone that it did, that it's huge, and a huger success, trust him, it's the lying media that keeps... lying.

The good and the bad is that this wall won't get built, at least not the full length, but what does get built will be paid for my American taxpayers. And when it doesn't get fully built he'll just tell everyone that it did, that it's huge, and a huger success, trust him, it's the lying media that keeps... lying.

Well said, and the Trump supporters will believe him or they'll say they just don't care, get over it, she lost, he won.

...but what does get built will be paid for my American taxpayers.
Likely the higher costs will result from alienating Mexico and further harming that fragile relationship with our southern neighbor. If the southern border immigration and drug smuggling problems are to be resolved, it will require close cooperation and mutual support between Mexico and the USA.

Back to the point of a lawsuit. What I'm afraid of is my fellow hunters are going to be sitting on the sideline allowing congress to do whatever they want with the hopes that we can fix it after the fact. Fin's answer is a good one, get involved now to stop this nonsense or say goodbye to your public lands. The time for action is now, we can't hope an attorney or a court can fix it later.

I admit with pride I voted for the other side for the first time in a long time a straight ticket for one reason, public lands. All of my brothers and sisters who voted the other way need to step up now and help us fix this. I've contacted my Senators and Representatives, have YOU?!!!

Jose and I agree, the environmental crowd are our friends on this issue, will be sending the Sierra Club a check before the day is out.

The deed is done, $50 to the Sierra Club, go get em! Oh by the way I'm a life member of RMEF & BHA just in case you want to think I'm some sort of environmental nut. Would be a life member of the Boone & Crockett club but thankfully I'm not quite old enough yet, so just a yearly associate member for now. I am also a member of the South Dakota Wildlife Federation, they are about the only ones holding our torch during the South Dakota legislative session.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back