Caribou Gear Tarp

So Spons’d

ida homer

Imagine having a much humbler thanksgiving or Christmas than your kids could have had, because “life is about passion.”

You’re a younger guy, possibly about my age. You quit college, or trade school or your corporate job with 401k match, full health insurance and tuition re-imbursement. Because life is about passion. You have a family, but you’re a die hard spons’d hunter with 17 subscribers on youtube.

Back to the holidays. “Sorry babe, we can’t afford to travel to see family.” I was never taught to do something I didn’t want to do, so that some day I can do what I WANT to do. I was never taught that.

“Babe, our checking account is not looking good for Christmas.” “I know, I know. But I had to re-new my $99 filing fee for the dead down wind LLC and apply in the special in WY, life is about passion.”

“Honey, can you help get the sides ready for thanksgiving?” “Sorry one second, my sponsor asked me to do a post on IG, they sent me 11 stickers and a free set of baselayers last season, this is really important.”

“Do you think quitting your career to “create content” was the best idea?”

“I didn’t choose the spons’d hunter life, it chose me.”

#GravyBoatSale #2ndTierGear #StayInSchool

Happy Thanksgiving! 🍁🦃 😀

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back