Snypers

Have never shot the Snyper broadhead the only Mechanical that I have shot were Gold Tip's and they did a good job for me. The Snyper looks like a good Broadhead with a good cutting diameter and it looks as it will function really well may have to try them out.

mtmiller said:
Does anyone shoot Rocky Mountain Snypers 100 grain mechanicals?

didn't know they are legal in MT. they aren't in ID. I used the old style with the o-rings. they flew nice and worked pretty well on my deer hunt in FL. I think they have a new style, but don't pay attention cause I don't use them much

Well I was hoping someone would step up and mention they shoot them and love them. I bought a pack sometime last year, but liked G5's better. I have no need for the Snypers, so I was planning on giving them to someone that does. No one stepped up, but since wyomuley mentioned he would like to give them a shot I will send the pack to him.

Wyomuley, if you are interested in 3 new Snypers, PM me an address and I will ship them out.

If Wyomuley doesnt want them, I'll take them.
I have killed buff, bear, and hogs with 'em and love them.
ee271d30.jpg

I think if you have to shoot a mechanical, the snyper,rage or tekan are best. Due to the rear sliding blades.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceemee63
Back