Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

smooooooth...

smalls

So I was in the grocery store today and I see a guy I used to work with going into the next aisle. I've had a couple of beers with the guy before so I walked up to mess with him a little . He had his back to me as I walked up so I started taking stuff out of his cart and setting on the shelves of the store. When he turned around he looked at me and said "What the F*** are you doing?" I laughed and went to shake his hand when he said, "Who the F*** are you?" I went into the "you me, you used to work with me blah blah blah..." Then he says he never worked there and I must have mistaken him with his twin brother. All I could do was laugh, tell him I was an idiot and put his stuff back in his cart. Guy never cracked a smile even though I thought it was hilarious. |oo

Smalls, you should have left his Chizz on the Shelves. If someone did that to me in the store I'd laugh my Ass off and enve if I didn't know them before I would after that. Someone with a sense of humor always has a place in my book. Thats Funny Smalls !!! HAHA !

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back