Caribou Gear Tarp

Smoking Sisters

Doc Chatterbox

Two nuns were sitting behind he Convent smoking, complaining of the difficulty in hiding thier smoking habit from Mother Superior. Nun one said to the other that she had the perfect solution, A condomn. easy to open the package, place the butt in and dispose of later. So Nun 2 decides that yes this the anser, off she goes to the drugstore to buy condomns. Once there she asks The pharmacist where to find them. Surprised but not willing to lose a sell the Pharmacist offers to help. "ok sister how many boxes will you need?' she replies "oh about 4-5 no make that 6" Now the Pharmacist is stunned but again unwilling to lose a sale. "ok, they come in different sizes. small, medium, large and extra large. which ones do you need" the nun thinks on this and says "MMMMMMM the ones that will fit a camel"

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 08-27-2002 13:24: Message edited by: caroel ]</font>

i've heard that before and it is still great and hey look i am at 400 posts now if i would have had the internet the whole time i would be at like 2000

M&M

joker.gif

Good joke!!!
MM!!!If I had a known of moosie's site at the begining...I would have some 30,000 posts..Now that would have been way to cool... :D :D :D

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back