Small Game Opportunities - COS Area

WestKyHunt

Through an fortunate/unfortunate chain of events my move to the Colorado Springs area now finds me without a job lined up. I was thinking of taking the time between finding another job to explore some small game hunting opportunities, if for no other reason to keep me sane in a somewhat trying time.
If anyone can point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

I will add all of my hunting gear is in Kentucky minus all my guns, ammo and a handful of cold weather clothing.

Small game, upland, and waterfowl out east on the the Arkansas river, lots of walk-in and state land to explore out there. And if you go up hwy 24 you can get into the national forest for squirrels, rabbits, and snowshoes in the higher country.

Small game, upland, and waterfowl out east on the the Arkansas river, lots of walk-in and state land to explore out there. And if you go up hwy 24 you can get into the national forest for squirrels, rabbits, and snowshoes in the higher country.
Thanks for the info!

Also look into the Pawnee National Grasslands up North and Comanche National Grasslands in the Southwest if your into coyote / prairie dogs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back