Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Slick Trick broadheads

A-con

Any body use em ?
There have been a lot of new broadheads out the last five years, some good, some not.
Slick Trick seems to be one of the best, according to internet feedback.
There are a lot of people who swear by these, they getting a lot of people to switch away from old standbys like Muzzy and Thunderhead.

Havn't tried them. I have have handled them and look to be a well built blade. I'll stick with Thunderheads, no reason to change IMO.

I may try some out next year simply due to what i've read on the net about them. They look well built and I like the steel construction with 4 blades.

I have, they are great flyers. Nice head, reminds me of a muzzy but flies better

Dan, If you are thinking about switching heads, look at the new Shuttle-T locks. I just bought a dozen of them and they are flying well. I saw them in action this year and was impressed to say the least.

I was sent some ST's a while back to test. Performed VERY well. Well built, fly great, and failry tough. Blades could have been a bit "sharper", but still good. They are a good head at a reasonable price.

Wac'em are the real deal as well. Been shooting them lately. They fly VERY well at any distance. Cut on impact design, great penetration, sharp blades.

Stan likes the Shuttles......can't blame him. They fly great, penetrate well, and have a decent cutting diameter. The price is a bit higher, but well worth it. I ended up testing some with my hunting partner (Fred) and now he's shooting them for good after being an Innerlock guy for years.

All of these heads are quality heads along with Muzzy, Thunderhead, Innerlock, etc. Speaking of Muzzy, they contacted me (I know the rep) and sent me their new MX-4 to test. Look out Wac'em, ST, and all.......they fly GREAT with their shorter design and should penetrate excellent as usual. They WILL compete with the new "short ferrel-field point flying heads" that are hitting the market this day and age.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back