Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Skiff of snow on the Ruby's

come on early winter! my son and I have been talking about this coz of course we want to see the result, deer pushed down. There was an early bit of snow in the Sierra Nevada near Reno just a few days ago, too.

Jealous of that part of the state. I've been spending more and more time over there.

A friend of mine just texted a few pictures of some of the bucks he’s scouted/helped kill there in Nevada this year. Looks like antler growth is spectacular. Good luck guys.

Jealous of that part of the state. I've been spending more and more time over there.

There's definitely a reason the Rubies are known as Nevada's Alps, can't believe I haven't spent more time there over the years.

A friend of mine just texted a few pictures of some of the bucks he’s scouted/helped kill there in Nevada this year. Looks like antler growth is spectacular. Good luck guys.

Thanks, we're going to make the most of it. Been up there quite a bit, e-scouted and have been talking with others experienced in the area so we're thinking it's gonna be a banner year.

Winter Weather Advisory in SW Montana throughout the weekend above 8000 ft. Expecting 2 to 6 inches. I expect you may have some more down your way as well.

Beautiful pic. The Ruby's is one of our favorite places to hunt.

[B]NV_ARCH3R[/B] I remember when Spring Creek was nothing more than 2 dirt roads intersecting with a few ranch houses off in the distance. This was back in the late 60's. One sign said Secret Pass and the other sign said Ruby Marsh. Of course it was all dirt road over Secret Pass and over Harrison Pass over to the marshes.
Ahh the good old days.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back