Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Sitka 2023

HUNT JR

What do you guys want to see them come out with for 2023? Any rumblings on what may be on the horizon from them?

No rumblings...

But I'd love it if they put 30% less zippers and pockets on their stuff, it holds up well, but it's just heavy compared to other options.

Longer jackets in general, most hunters aren't using climbing harnesses so a couple inches below the waist would be nice.

Sure be nice if they put the same amount of insulation in the lower back of the Kelvin Lite Down Jacket as the rest of the back. My lower back is always cold in that jacket when the temps drop below freezing. That's the biggest disappointment I have with that jacket and the one that will probably lead me to sell it once I find a suitable replacement.

There’s some fancy new soft shell that a hunt talker may or may not be a model of after prancing around in it in BC

I’m hoping they bring back discounts for federal employees. Was really committed to Sitka and love their stuff. But when they bailed from LeoAdventures last year I was really bummed. I definitely don’t deserve a discount and know I shouldn’t complain, but it’s too pricey when other quality brands are still offering me discounts.

Back