Shoot some Video people !!!!

Moosie

Grand poopa
Ladies, Genitals, and Hunttalkers..... Let's try to Take some Video Footage of some of your Hunts from this Year. We're gonig to throw together a Video At years end. I'd also like to put together a Year end MAgazine Scrap Book. So take good pictures too. Perferably with something "HUNTTALK" in the picture

KEEP this in MIND !!!!!! I'd like to get some hunts together of people that post here.

Does that mean even me Moosie ??

I'm wanting to get some serious footage of the speed-goat I'm after this year....I'll be posting pics later this coming week...
hump.gif

Moosedrool, I picked up the Canon ZR-80 so I will be a videoing machine. I am gone on business for the next 3 days in Minneapolis, then it is off to South Dakota for antelope extravaganza.

iminrut- I think I actually found the deer I missed last year, same pasture as he was in before, same heart shaped horns (they're almost touching this year!). I just hope redemption can be mine.

I LOVE PRICKLY PEAR!

I have some Video of a Tree and Some leaf's falling from it.. I hope the Videotaping get's better ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back