Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

sheep

oldoregon

Went sheep hunting with the camera today :D , and was successsfull! Got into a few nice rams hump, and lots and lots of small ones and ewes. Also saw 4 coyotes. was a good day. Very encouraging for the guided sheep hunts next year. ENJOY! :D
sheepridge029.jpg

sheepridge032.jpg

sheepridge003.jpg

WOW.. With Sheep and Old Oregon as the poster, I thought you were looking to upgrade your Girlfriend... ;)

But I was much more happier with the picture results. Nice Pictures. You take those yourself or someone else ? You said "Guiding", Tell the story behind that comment . You land a Job ?

Yes moosie, I took those pictures... I have pictures of 20+ full curl rams hump . The were all taken the monday with my Vivitar 3175 3.3 megapixel camera. I said "guiding" because I did land a job! hump hump I worked all fall this year as a packer (the mule kind, not the fudge kind), and I proved to the 'ole boss that I was worth my salt, and he is hiring me on as a guide next fall. Ill be doing elk and deer, as well as sheep and goat (if you guys draw tags and book with us, that is)... Apply for the hurricane divide sheep tag (oregon)... then give me a call when you draw it! LOL! :D :D

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back