September first is the opener In MT

D4570

:D September 1st ,that's only 4 weeks away,I'd best get out and start doing some shot gun shooting!
I try to shoot up a box of pigeons before dove season starts. Them little critters are tuft,the sage hens aren't to bad to get your confidence up, but I need to do some practicing to get doves!
hump.gif

Oh, Oh, Oh BABY!
hump.gif
hump.gif
hump.gif

I went to Montana last year on the 3 week of Oct. I wish I could go over just for Sharp tails. Ron

hump.gif
chicken.gif
They had a banner year last year, most of them should have made it through the winter OK. This year may be one of the best in quite some time!
drool.gif

You got good dove hunting up there Nut? Dove hunting is slow down here.

You do any Coyote hunting up there?

Kee

keekee i can answer that yes we do have graet dove hunting up here and we dont coyote hunt up here at least we never tried.

Must be nice! Cant buy a dove down here. I use to hunt them all the time down south. I miss it. Lots of fun to hunt. Good for the kids to.

You all should have all kinds of coyotes up there in the flat land.

Kee

We have only tried to call a coyote a couple of times. No luck for us since we dont have a clue to what we are doing. ;)

The population is expanding big time up here. I have even seen a coyote in the city of Toledo.

Back