Season Four Premiers this week

I followed the live hunt last August and then to be able to watch the hunt on TV was really cool. The other thing I love is that at the end of the day they are not going back to camp to drink beer and hang out while an outfitter cleans and takes care of the animal.

Thank yo sir. It's my #1 show I watch. Since all I hunt is public land.
The episode is archery antelope in NM, but it is a new episode from last year. Not sure why the network struggles getting these program guides put together each year. They send us big forms to fill out and return, listing a brief of each episode, then a long description of each episode. Would be nice if they actually used the stuff they asked us to submit to them.

Regardless of what your programming guide will say, all episodes from now until December 31 will be Season Four episodes.

Thanks for watching.

Just watched the NM lope hunt. Glad I set my DVR to record all. Even more excited to try out my be the decoy that I got for fathersday from my 4 year old. She watched the episode with me but I'm affraid she may have higher expectations for me now.

My dvr did not pick up the NM antelope hunt. Hopefully it will be rerun soon. All of the rest of the shows are set to record. fingers crossed!

Did I miss something? I mean, I like the Alaskan bear hunt where the dude steps out of the boat prematurely but last night was the 3rd or 4th time I've seen it. What's the reason for a repeat in the middle of new episodes?

Did I miss something? I mean, I like the Alaskan bear hunt where the dude steps out of the boat prematurely but last night was the 3rd or 4th time I've seen it. What's the reason for a repeat in the middle of new episodes?

The network is trying something different this season, that they started in Q1/Q2. We are premiering four or five episodes, then repeating them. Then premiering four or five new episodes, then repeating them.

The one last night is a repeat of Episode 1 from this season. Next week will be a repeat of NM antelope, followed by a repeat of CO elk and MT elk.

Then on August 16th, we premier the Part One of the MT wolf episode, followed by Part Two of the MT wolf hunt, the following week.

Had a buddy all stoked for wolf episode 1 last night. He called me and wondered what was going on so I had to tell him he has to wait 3 more weeks.

Had a buddy all stoked for wolf episode 1 last night. He called me and wondered what was going on so I had to tell him he has to wait 3 more weeks.

Sorry. :eek:

I can assure you that the wolf episodes premier on August 16th and 23rd. If not, they are going to have a hard time using the commercials we shot last week, promoting that those episodes.

Keep 'em comin' !

New episodes, old ones or repeats ... it don't matter!

Keep 'em comin, Randy. We enjoy the trials and tribulations of all the hunters in your shows.

Jim

Thanks, Fin. That is a good deal because I was looking forward to the Montana elk episode last week and I got hung up at work and missed it (don't have a fancy recorder machine). Now, I can catch it in a couple of weeks.

Sorry. :eek:

I can assure you that the wolf episodes premier on August 16th and 23rd. If not, they are going to have a hard time using the commercials we shot last week, promoting that those episodes.

No worries, looking forward to those episodes!

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back