Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Season 9

You’ve gotta be kidding me
I wish I was.

A year ago we started investigating new platform distribution possibilities. This recent event with Amazon, the recent FB fiasco of last month, the continued demonetization of videos on YouTube and posts getting pulled by FB/IG, make it obvious that content that includes hunting, converting wild things to food, knives, firearms, etc. are going to have to be creative in finding new ways to distribute content.

We are not the only outdoor platform experiencing some of these events in the digital space. Fortunately, I have great friends at some big technology platforms that are helping us solve some of these issues and allowing us to take a long-term view. Not sure what the solution will be, but the status quo won't be the only solution.

I wish I was.

A year ago we started investigating new platform distribution possibilities. This recent event with Amazon, the recent FB fiasco of last month, the continued demonetization of videos on YouTube and posts getting pulled by FB/IG, make it obvious that content that includes hunting, converting wild things to food, knives, firearms, etc. are going to have to be creative in finding new ways to distribute content.

We are not the only outdoor platform experiencing some of these events in the digital space. Fortunately, I have great friends at some big technology platforms that are helping us solve some of these issues and allowing us to take a long-term view. Not sure what the solution will be, but the status quo won't be the only solution.
Best of luck, @Big Fin ! Sorry you’re facing this. I’m so glad Big Tech has appointed themselves the moral police. No hypocrisy or irony there at all. 🙄 I’ll be eager to hear what your new solution entails. Count me as a future subscriber, whatever that looks like.

I think it's because it says Randall Newberg... "Hey folks, RRAAANNNDDDAAALLL Newberg here" just doesn't have the same ring to it!

All joking aside. I hope they get it straightened out for you Randy.

I wish I was.

So I asked Amazon Prime help, as a customer, when Season 9 would start being released. No joke, they told me the content provider has not uploaded anything, and nothing is being reviewed. Granted this was probably some lower than low level customer service rep., but I even told him the content provider has told subscribers that the season has been uploaded and is in the review stage. He said he did not see anything in Amazon's system showing anything was being reviewed.

Take it with a grain of salt, or two.

RUMBLE app seems to be the cure to this pressure on freedom of speech. Crazy to think it would probably look like a political stance if you move there Randy, but as of now its sole purpose is to fix this very issue. I don't think its in 4k, but im sure its coming. I heard about it through Dan Bongino show and I know he is hoping it gives the media monopolys some competition. Maybe this is common knowledge here already. And really blows my mind how hunting is being demonized let alone having a conservative opinion.

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back