Yeti GOBOX Collection

SD sheep and goat

warmer

Looks like the sheep and goat draws are done. We struck out, again. Any Hunt Talkers draw the golden tag?

Those are for residents only, aren't they? I have my WR deer in and waiting for Prairie Antelope!

Nothing for me, still having to plan to enter into a second mortgage to own my sheep tag.

No tag here. Curious to see what the person who drew the Bandlands tag harvests, will be tough to beat last year's ram!

No tag here. Curious to see what the person who drew the Bandlands tag harvests, will be tough to beat last year's ram!
No tags here either. I'll probably never have enough points to ever draw one. I did meet an acquaintance of last years Badlands tag hunter and this acquaintance wouldn't be surprised that there was some extra persuasion with getting that tag. I hope that's not the case though.

No tags here either. I'll probably never have enough points to ever draw one. I did meet an acquaintance of last years Badlands tag hunter and this acquaintance wouldn't be surprised that there was some extra persuasion with getting that tag. I hope that's not the case though.
Hmm, can you elaborate any further details?

I have a buddy who recently met that fella who shot that ram. Now you got me curious :D

Also, Warmer how many sheep points do you have?

Seems like both SD sheep and goat are nearly impossible odds!!

Back