Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

SD deer hunting changes on the horizon

The email they sent me talks about people who draw the "Special Buck" to tag not being eligible to apply again until the third draw. Where are you guys getting that applies to everyone? And honestly, there is a reason for tags making it to the third draw in our current situation.

The email they sent me talks about people who draw the "Special Buck" to tag not being eligible to apply again until the third draw. Where are you guys getting that applies to everyone? And honestly, there is a reason for tags making it to the third draw in our current situation.
The rule is already in effect,(You cannot apply till 3rd draw if you are successful in previous draw) that is why it doesn't specifically talk about it in the proposal. The "special buck" had to be addressed in the above proposal because it is not part off the options 1,2,or 3.

I see. Thank you. Even though I will agree with one of the changes it would be with the caveat that they allow us into the second draw for the others. Lots to consider.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardan9
Back