Scouting this Weekend

Washington Hunter

My brother and I are going scouting to the Lookout Mtn. unit in Northeast Oregon this weekend (leaving at 4 a.m. tomorrow.) I just looked up the weather...damn, it is gonna be HOT. :( High will be 99 and the low 68. :eek: Guess we picked a bad weekend to go scouting. :rolleyes:

hahahaha..... I am Taking the Dogs for a HIKe..In Our 73 degree weather

It sure was comfortable this morning but this afternoon got HOTT.
Have a great scouting trip WH and good luck.I was heading down to Portland this weekend for some fishing but my presence was requested to help out at a Banquet for the NWTF up in Ferndale/Bellingham area.

I sure had a great scouting trip two weeks ago. We'll be hunting in Clarkia! Saw Elk, White tail, Moose and all kind of big cat sign. I can't wait till October!!!!
hump.gif

You guys kill me. Last year when I was on vacation in OR everyone was complaining about the heat. It was all of 100 and they thought they were gonna die. What I wouldn't give to have a 100 degree summer.

The weather man lied...the low was not 68, it was more like 86. :eek: It was miserable trying to sleep in that heat. Lots of mosquitoes too. We were camped right next to the Snake River. When we go back we're going to sleep up on the mountain. It was 15 to 20 degrees cooler up there.

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back