Scouting photos - Bighorn Sheep

mtnboy

Out and about in muley country and saw a few of L.A.'s linebackers. I had my bow, but I missed the limited entry draw for these sheep :( anyways. You don't usually see the boys much, but they were out chasin' the cheerleaders...

(there's 4 in the first one)

There's a few more Ram pics on my webpage...(not as impressive as Vince's, but not bad)

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 28 October 2001 11:25: Message edited by: mtnboy ]</font>

sambar

Mtnboy you were a bit behind when you aimed the camera but what a great pic mate its a ripper and what a sight to see congrats its often harder to get pics than shots.

danr55

Those must have been the wide receivers. They are always running away. Must have been a thrill. Great photos. :cool:

Elkhunter

Thanks mtnboy. One of these days I will be lucky enough to be drawn for sheep. Awsome critters. Till then all I can do is head south of town in the winter to see them.

mtnboy

Thanx - they were an awesome site! I'll keep playin' the lottery for a draw ...one day!

Danr - I think you're right - I used to be a receiver and they kicked my as$ up that hill!

Someone told me the L.A. Rams moved to St. Louis in 1995 - DOH!! :confused: Guess I better get off the mountain and back on the couch...or NOT!