Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Scouting for moosie's canadian mulie..

powderburn

Well I've been taking in all the stories and pics for quite a while now. I've also taken notes on what everyone expects to or hopes to put on the ground as far as deer go. Moosie if you ever make it to southern Alberta I've done a little scouting and came up with a mulie buck I'm sure you'll be proud to hang on your wall. :D
f6435af9.jpg

Almost...

I'm seeing the Red "X" ... But I'm sure it's a DOOZY hump !!!

I'm actually thinknig about hunting Alberta next year... I'll send you a Picture when I shoot a buck :p

WOW.. I can SEE it now :)

thanx for doing the scouting..... I'll plug that one !!!!

Bambi_Fan, Using the word ASS only makes me think of you :p Figure out the PM thing someday and PM me back ya slacker :D
PowderBurn, You entering that thing in the Big Alberta Buck contest ?!?! :p

Moosie
I can't even see the picture let alone understand what the heck your talking about (PM) or (PMS), which is it.

PM (Personal Message) (It's computer Lingo for when I Email you on the board so no-one else can see... Like when I tell you were to go Deer hunting ... ;) I sent you one, I see you finally figured it out and got one back to me. Quit shooting little Bucks and Learn more about the computer, This is were it's at ;)

Picture is Gone again.... It must be the Site he's hosting it on ?

I see, shot the little bucks so I can stay home more and play on the computer! HUMMMM. My wife would like that, but I don't think it is going to happen any time soon! there is just something about trying to out smart on of those old crafty bucks, You should try it some time! LOL.

Right back at ya...

HAHA.... Your wife likes it when you're gone, At least thats what she tells me when You're not there ;)

Seriously though, someday I'll buy landowner tags and hunt private land too so I can get bucks like you every year :p (You know I say that in jest right).

Kudos on that little buck ya got again this year bud, Some day I'll show you how to post pictures, But not like you like any "SPOT LIGHT" on your life at all I'm sure :rolleyes: :D :D .

We need to have a beer soon since Hunting is Winding down............

them must of been your stinky shoes that were left here I realize that i shouldn't come home without calling first. But, next time time take your stinky shoes.

Landowner tags! I don't have a big fancy house with a big fancy house payment.. I live to hunt, so that is were my money goes. I wish I could afford to buy more tags, Because i would. I don't think you would argue that point. Move into a smaller house you game whore. Get a second job. I'd hire you for some evening work?

If nothing else come get these stinky shoes, they are making my little house stink!! :D

Bambi_fan said:
them must of been your stinky shoes that were left here I realize that i shouldn't come home without calling first. But, next time time take your stinky shoes.

Landowner tags! I don't have a big fancy house with a big fancy house payment.. I live to hunt, so that is were my money goes. I wish I could afford to buy more tags, Because i would. I don't think you would argue that point. Move into a smaller house you game whore. Get a second job. I'd hire you for some evening work?

If nothing else come get these stinky shoes, they are making my little house stink!! :D
thats were those shoes went. I didn't leave behind a 12" rubber too did I ? Not that I use one but I like carrying it around and lately I seem to have misplaced it. It's only 11"s longer then my other ones...

Big Fancy house ? So you've been here while I was hunting... Fair is Fair I guess. And this Evening work, I'm sure you could hire 4 guys to tdo the same work for What I charge but I'd be willing to look at the options. Or were you talking "night work" ? You know That I gave that up after the restraining order you putz ;) hump

Now let's go to Alberta and get one of those bucks :)

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back