PEAX Equipment

Saw a clean buck

T Bone

Last night went for a drive and spotted a 3 point whitetail with a gleaming white/pink rack. Velvet is coming off!

If the first thing you thought of was a spike on one side and a fork on the other...you might be a redneck. :D

Tyson, did you draw any tags over there? I couldn't pull a Hills tag, but will be chasing West River whities. Still deciding if I should put in for an archery tag, but depends if Christmas is in SD or Phoenix. :(

Did You Mean?

An Arkansas 12 pointer. Sounds like a nice buck, but not legal here. The govement makes em be a 33 pointer to be legul.

Craig,

Believe it or not I zero'd on Hills rifle, west river, and antelope rifle...Something that's difficult to do as I understand it.....I'm in the 2nd draw for some leftover buck tags for West River and antelope rifle.

Archery is an all-you-can-eat buffet though. With the cow elk rifle tag likely to fill the freezer I'll try to hold out for a decent buck or three. I'm picking up the recurve again and will try to blood a cedar shaft or two. Still can't believe the number of deer around here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back