Sat is Opening day !!!

Moosie

Grand poopa
Well... If I drive over to Eastern Idaho (4 1/2 hours from here)...

But thats Exactly what I'm going to do. I';ll be hunting with Mikey. He's Invited me to a hunt and I'll be heading over to hopefully drop a Goose.. Or 2 ?~?~ Then.. It's 4.5 Hours back to Boise to Pick up the Rifle and drop of the Shotgun to drive 2.5 Hours up to the Deer hunting spot for Sunday 5th Of opening deer..... Will be another LONG weekend... MAN, If I didn't hunt I'd be so Bored
biggrin.gif
Either that or I'd get chit done around the house !! AHAH !!

Anyways, Expect a story on Monday or sometime when I get a Free min. !!!!

Do you think It's worth Driveing that far for a couple hour Shot at a GOOSE ?!?!?
tongue.gif

Yes is is too far, what are you flipping nuts?
wink.gif

I am leaving work at noon and will drive only 1.5 hours to find some ducks. It will be a combo hunt with archery whitetail in the afternoons. To cheap for a motel room, so I will be tenting it. Not too cold yet, but it did hit freezing last night.

Two years ago I got hardcore and spend the night on an island to beat the crowds. Ended up raining off and on all night, but I just turned the boat upside down. Dog was screwed though.
biggrin.gif

Shoot straight duck hunters.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 10-03-2003 06:42: Message edited by: mtmiller ]</font>

You could or more than likely will go over there to kill some, then be back home in time to get another batch I am guessing!!!
wink.gif
Good luck on your goose tour!!!
biggrin.gif

Gunner... I can't wait the extra week... I've been huntng deprived
wink.gif

Miller, Good luck to ya !!!

ELKCHSR, I ned to make a 48 State tour once.. that gives me an Idea
wink.gif
Buuuahahaha !! Well.. Almost gone !!!

I'm headed out in a few minutes to scout where the geese are landing
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

hopefully we will have a good shoot!
I'll have my cell so call when you hit the east side
wink.gif

If I get busy and ya don't hear from me.. CALL me @ (208)571-1ELK. I should be there around 8 tonight.... I'll be up till late but will call you around 8(ish)

See ya in the Morning. PS, Whats Eastern Idahos Goose limit ?

I just looked it up. .Y'all Get limit of 4 !!!! Totaly cool
wink.gif

I'll be happy with one though
hump.gif
hump.gif
elkgrin.gif

Scouting was awesome
eek.gif
eek.gif

Geese were everywhere.
The field I have picked out had a couple hundred geese in it when I finally left and more were coming in
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

As long as we have our hats on right we should do well
shhh.gif

Code:
What? Was this just a passing thought, and then it just evaporated because Mrs. Moosie was comming into the room, or you figured out the cost of such an expedition and figured your buisness just wouldn't support such an endevour...LOL...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
northernmaineguide
Back