Sasquatch, Bigfoot?...Cmon I KNOW some of you have had encounters...lets hear em..

How many people believe sasquatch is real?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There was a guy in a bigfoot outfit (actually a ghillie suit) who was run over and killed while trying to stage a "sighting". In Montana of course.

On western Montana Die-way 93 ... that fits!

I sure would like to have a sasquatch outfit to stroll past trail cameras.
According to my wife I don't even need the costume just gotta strip down and walk on by especially after a few weeks in the woods during hunting season.

I have read somewhere it is illegal to shoot a bigfoot. Would really suck to take a shot and find some guy in a costume.
BRITISH COLUMBIA Canada......it was made a law years ago when our Premier (Govenor)glenn clark was running the province!!!! I hear they are poor table fare.........somewhere between ''aged walrus'' and boiled muskrat.

Doug got the boot? He did get pretty abrasive near the end, but liked his ski and winter camping stuff. And dang, now we'll never know what happened with Mrs. Robinson. Wo wo wo.
Didn't know Doug was booted??!! I liked his stuff as well

‘Finding bigfoot’ was my son’s favorite show as a youngster. He’s a senior at UW in the Wyoming Wildlife Fellowship majoring in Wildlife Biology and Management. Im going to have to create a BF themed graduation present…

Back