Saint Patrick’s Day Vittles

What’s planned for ya?

I started off the day with a pitcher of mimosas with the wife, and some Irish Benedict. Basically Eggs Benedict, but the protein is corned beef hash.

View attachment 268859

Heading to a party tonight and made some Reuben dip. Shredded corned beef, Swiss cheese, Cream cheese, sauerkraut, thousand Island, and hot sauce. Mix it up and put it in a crockpot. Beginning and end.

View attachment 268860
View attachment 268861

More on the way: Guinness, corned beef pasties, some Irish sweets.

Anybody making anything festive for the day?
I'm Italian so I went to work and then Door Dashed some Wendy's

What’s planned for ya?

I started off the day with a pitcher of mimosas with the wife, and some Irish Benedict. Basically Eggs Benedict, but the protein is corned beef hash.

View attachment 268859

Heading to a party tonight and made some Reuben dip. Shredded corned beef, Swiss cheese, Cream cheese, sauerkraut, thousand Island, and hot sauce. Mix it up and put it in a crockpot. Beginning and end.

View attachment 268860
View attachment 268861

More on the way: Guinness, corned beef pasties, some Irish sweets.

Anybody making anything festive for the day?
That Reuben dip looks like you know what but I've had it before and it's delicious. (y)

Took grand daughters, back east. Downed Corned beef, three times this past week.
Poconos at Woodloch pines @#3, fun place, lots to do. Family in Maryland @#1, and some rock climbing! And a Reuben @#2 in D.C., after a white house visit & museums.

Forgot all about St. Patrick's Day. I guess I'll have to throw some green chili peppers in tonight's pot of chili.

Close enough.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back