Caribou Gear Tarp

Safe is too full, someone has to leave

Which guns go

• Tikka lite 270 WSM with Leupold VX2 6-14 scope. Maybe 50 rounds through her.

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Sig P220 10MM Kryptek hunter. BNIB. Never shot

Votes: 21 38.2%
  • Ruger SR762 .308. BNIB never shot

Votes: 24 43.6%
  • Marlin 338 MX "JM" stamp. about 50 rounds through her. This one will hurt to sell.

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Another gun I don't want to sell

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Voted for the Tikka as I'm not interested in paying $100 a box for ammo if you can find it. The ruger would be #2. Anything but the Marlin.
Thanks. I am thinking the Marlin may stay. I have lots of Ammo to go with the 270wsm. It’s been my favorite caliber but now I have one too close to it.

Thanks. I am thinking the Marlin may stay. I have lots of Ammo to go with the 270wsm. It’s been my favorite caliber but now I have one too close to it.
That Tikka should be an easy sell, especially with ammo. I had one in a model 70 and loved the cartridge but had feeding issues. My understanding is the single stack magazine pretty much solved those?

Go Pat McManus and "make" one into a lamp.

Or sell me the Marlin.

PS - if you edit the survey to make a lamp, I'll vote.

I made space in my safe for a couple pistols by tossing my girlfriends jewelry in her dresser drawer. I mean ex-girl friend , ooops.

Keep the marlin or have your head examined!
Thanks! ya she stays. After a night thinking about it she cant go. She cant be easily replaced if at all with the round count and condition.

The SR762, 10mm and 270WSM are going up for adoption.

I don't know I kinda like the looks of that Sig. But I have a thing for 10mm's.
I have a real thing fore 10MM That's how I got 3 of them, but the Sig needs to go to someone who will shoot it. I have had her for several years and its still brand new never fired.

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back