Sad, sad, sad....

Nightcrawler

Here I decided to hop on over to Hunttalk cuz I haven't been here for awhile and I go to check out the ol' fishin' hole!
drool.gif
Look for posts in the last 20 days....zilch
frown.gif
, 30 day? Nada
eek.gif
...okay then maybe 45 days? CLEAR!!!! Get the paddles!!!
confused.gif
Heck, why not go for 100 days! Lo and behold there is a lone post. It's nice to know some things never change.
rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif

So how about it? I would ask if anything was new and exciting....but obviously not. LOL

Me? Well I've been fishing through the summer to the present a couple times a week! Isn't life good? And I've even caught a few fish here and there to top it off.

Just wanted to say hey to the old folks here(Elkhunter, I wasn't referring to you exactly, but if the Depends fits.....
wink.gif
)

I just came down to do the same thing, since I have been trying to catch up on my being gone all summer, and I to jumped back forty five day's thinking maybe I would find a little more in the ol' fisherwoosie section.
To my surprise and dismay, there is nothing going on here. Is it just a little hot for our buddies in Az to be out doing any thing in the way of drowning worms or losing spinners. That doesn't mean that you all can't be on Moosies old board here putting in the stories you were all once so famouse for...
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

Hey Nut! Thanks! Now....get out there and get some fish so you can tell us a story!
biggrin.gif

So Russ, all those fires kept you pretty busy this summer? Did you make it here to AZ? Have you posted any pictures? Isn't it nice to have the stability of the fisherwoosie section? You always know what to expect down here! LOL
rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif

Nice pics Bill. I agree! That other guy can sure fish! LOL
wink.gif
And TK? What's this bull about those adding up to more fishing pics than us fisherwoosies post?!
fight.gif
I really need to get back over here and post some pics! But then if I did that, there goes the fisherwoosie section reputation!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

HAHAHA!!!!NC!!!
I wasn't able to make it out of the state this year. There were just to much going on here apperently..LOL...I have some roles of film that I still have to get developed...
Nothing as spectacular as some I put on at the first part of fire season. I have a new job and will only have weekends to work on getting things posted on the board since I will be out of town the rest of the week..
wink.gif
smile.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openseason44
Back