RV head scratcher

brokfut

I acquired a new-to-me 2018 Keystone Couger 30rls 4 days ago. I went out yesterday to hook up the cable tv to the unit and cannot find anywhere to connect the coax.
I have an RV pedestal with 50 amp and cable and the CATV works when connected directly to the tv.
There is a "Satellite Prep" "F" connector inside the docking station but nowhere on this unit can I find a coaxial "F" connector for CATV.
Any advice on how to connect things?

Have you looked on the roof? There is possibly a connection up there that would mate with an anntenae

I installed an "F" connector in the docking station and ran a coax from there to the connection inside the basement. Also removed the "U" jumper coax that interfaces the satellite prep "F" connector to the rest of the connections. Complicated interconnectivity but we are finally up and viewing mostly. Some of my regular cable channels aren't there and a couple are pixilated. Really weak signal strength but that is probably due to the fact that I'm running 80 feed of RG6 with two splices to feed the unit. Classic signal degradation/line lose.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back